We're back with another fat slice of Mandalorian chat, a bit about Luke, some banter about Palpatine's lie (and how Anakin seemingly let it slide), and the Knight of the Star Wars Commonwealth question of the month - the number one thing that defines Star Wars for you?
It was a really fun episode to record and I hope that comes across in the final result! Let us know what you think!
Don't forget to check out the Star Wars Commonwealth Podcast Network! We've assembled an amazing array of podcasts rooted in the galaxy far, far away for you!
If you enjoy this podcast, and would like to support us on our podcasting journey through this galaxy far, far away, then visit our Patreon page and become one of our vaunted Powerful Friend for as little as $2 per month! Your generous support will get you:
• Participation in our monthly giveaways and contests!
• Exclusive access to exclusive Sith Disturbers podcast!
• Exclusive access to Canon Fodder news podcast!
• Exclusive access to Into the Garbage Chute podcast!
• Early access to Journals of the Whilling podcast!
• Early access, and a guest spot in Worthy of Recognition!
• Guest host spot on Saber Rattling, and early access to the Saber Rattling podcast
• Monthly newsletter!
Enjoy the podcast! If you enjoyed it, and want to hear more, then visit our Patreon page and consider becoming a Powerful Friend starting at just $2 per month! Details here: