Welcome back, everyone!
Episode IX is finished principal photography and now we wait....and wait. But as we somehow endure these next 10 months, we'll have plenty of material to keep us busy! This week Michelle and Kyle kick off the podcast by gushing over JJ Abrams' photo signalling the end of shooting of episode IX. Then, it's a load of collecting talk as New York Toy Fair dropped some amazing reveals!
And then there are the books. So, so many books coming! We take a look at:
• Marvel Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge miniseries
• Black Spire
• A Crash of Fate
• Star Wars: Myths & Fables
• The Skywalker Saga
• and a deeper look at the upcoming Master & Apprentice novel from Claudia Gray.
We finish the podcast with some thoughts on what we're currently reading: Women of the Galaxy, and Age of Republic comics.
Don't forget to check out the Star Wars Commonwealth Podcast Network! We've assembled an amazing array of podcasts rooted in the galaxy far, far away for you!
If you enjoy this podcast, and would like to support us on our podcasting journey through this galaxy far, far away, then visit our Patreon page and become one of our vaunted Powerful Friend for as little as $2 per month! Your generous support will get you:
• Exclusive access to exclusive Sith Disturbers podcast!
• Exclusive access to Canon Fodder news podcast!
• Early access, and a guest spot in Worthy of Recognition!
• Guest host spot on Saber Rattling, and early access to the Saber Rattling podcast
• Monthly newsletter!
If you enjoyed this podcast, and want to hear more, then visit our Patreon page and consider becoming a Powerful Friend starting at just $2 per month! Details here: